Nov. 11, 2012 - 11:56pm

We live.

God there is so much to say, but time is so very limited. Checking the CPU clock this cant be right......Has is really only been 2 years? It has felt like 4 lifetimes since the "Great Death"..........

My wife is watching my back as I write this, she has made me proud. Without her, I would straight up not be here and my life would have been forfeit to the dead long ago. The new found basement we are in is secure, and god can you believe, A WORKING GENERATOR.  The poor soul whomever this was in our past lives actually had the sense to fill the tank with "Sta-Bil", so the gas is still good......

My fingers have almost forgotten what the feel of a keyboard, the trigger has been their primary tool of late. Iv have seen more bloodshed than I can bare to fathom, both living and dead.  Someone, somewhere must be keeping these servers up and running. God only knows how. I honestly cant believe it.

My family, My friends, My brothers and sisters of humanity. I hope you receive this message that we are alive and holed up in this secure location.  There is so much more to say but I must shut down now to conserve power and noise. The Gasoline could be used for so much other things.

I dont know why I continue this.....maybe this is just to sooth my soul.....maybe its pointless....but whatever it is....

We live.

Drakin

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are Alive. Post your transmission.