Sept. 21, 2009 - 8:36pm

I hope this is not a sign of the servers starting to go down. The email from Raptor was sent on the 30th. But in my entry box it was marked as received on the 10th.

You are not alone.

-Transmission from Raptor
Aug. 30

Thank God. Someone else is still out there.

This last week has been hell. Dad went to work and never came back, Mom and my Grandmother went out for a walk even though my brother and I said not to. We heard screams. I'm pretty sure they're both gone.

Thank God I went out and bought guns, ammo, food, and a generator when I heard the first reports. We've got about a month's worth of canned foodstuffs left, but we're running lower than I'd like on ammo. Looter's have actually been more common than undead, which is surprising; I'm still shocked how brutal suburban soccer moms cam be when the stuff hits the fan.

Drak, do you think we should stay put or bug out? I'm thinking stay put, seeing as how we still have plenty of supplies and neither of us know anything about wilderness survival. On the other hand, we're using up ammunition faster than I'd like, and few people in my area own (owned?) guns, since it's a very liberal, anti-2A area. Barring that, should we search for other survivors, bring them into our house/fort or move into theirs? Also, any idea on how to recognize someone who's been infected but hasn't died and reanimated yet?

Whatever happens, Drak, I thank God that I found your blog; radio and TV stations went dead around here two days ago and I'd begun to lose hope. I wish you and your wife the best of luck, and I hope and pray that you both make it through this.

Godspeed,

Raptor.
- End of transmission

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your Prayers Raptor, our thoughts of hope go out to you and your family as well.

    It is a tough choice you face, and it is hell for any of us to be faced with. I can only give you light to my own situation.

    I chose to stay put. Untill I am forced with no other alternative. Something tells me we should try to ride this out for as long as possible.

    Although it may come to the day that we may need to evac. our current location.

    Im glad you have found us.

    Drakin

    ReplyDelete

We are Alive. Post your transmission.