Sept. 21, 2009 - 7:20pm

- Transmission from miken40
Sept. 4, 2009

Drak, I don't know if you'll get this or if you've moved on but this morning when I walked into cell range to use my Blackberry, I actually got an e-mail. In the from column it simply said "USGOVERNMENT." My first instinct was to say "oh great, spam" then I was like, "Dude are you crazy? Nobody is sending you spam!"

I've attached the e-mail so you can share it with anybody else that's reading. I'm also forwarding it to everybody on my Blackberry contacts list in hopes that someone will get this.

Oh I almost forgot to tell you I saw my first one of "them" when I was hunting in the woods near a logging road yesterday. He must have been a tourist or a birdwatcher once or something because he still had these fat binoculars around his neck. I guess he wandered up from the main road. Scared the shit out of me cause I hear this phlegm kind of noise behind me right before I'm getting ready to take a shot at a turkey. I swing around and this fuck is like five feet from me. Boom, boom, boom goes the 12 gauge. At five feet even I couldn't miss. Shame about the binoculars, but there's no way I was touching that shit.

The family is doing OK although food is starting to run pretty low. My wife gets pretty freaked out when I hike down here to check in with you so I'm gonna go back now. I'll try you again in a few days if all goes well. Be safe.
- End of transmission

1 comment:

  1. You too. And thank you for the documents.I will forward them along into this blog for all.

    Feel lucky to be in a location where you can hunt for your family, I envy you.

    Watch your six, and keep in touch.

    Drakin

    ReplyDelete

We are Alive. Post your transmission.