Aug. 29, 2009 - 9:14pm

- Transmission from OutOfNamez
Hi world or what's left of it.

I sit here in front of some girl who I dont knows kitchen table with my best friend looking at
what "I" no what "WE" have left to keep "US" alive.

And the list reads as followed:
  • MY 1954 TULU Russian SKS with 10 rounds of wolf FMJs,
  • MY SIG P6 9mm pistol with 4 8 round mags of HP ammo,
  • MY PA 63 9x18 mak Back Up Gun with just 1 mag of HPs
  • And last but not least a 2liter of Coke

But to be fair "I" got my self into this. "I" should have known better then to listen to him and "MY" second brain and go halfway across town for some easy tail. Now look at me stuck in the middle of the hood with barely enough firepower to get out on a normal day and I should know
I grew up here.

Well no use crying over spilled milk or since I don't drink either. Man it has been one hell of a week and Ive learned alot about myself, people, this city,this world even and most importantly this outbreak.

Yes I know something and its not rumor or something a friends babymamas brother told me it came from a member of the US national guard doing house to house searches who I know is "in the know". But Ill save that for later, I have to go, the battery on this is about to die
and I just wanted to vent, and before you say it, I know I am an asshole.

If I dont get home alive, I sent my brother a copy of the last 7 days of my life and he should already be posting it up for you to read.

"Alright man Im done grab your shit"

(you mean the Coke)?

"Yea and the SKS Ill drive so I got the pistols"

(what about the computer?)

"Fuck it I got one at the house"

(can I drive?)

"You drive the RT? I told you when HELL froze over not when the world ends"

So till next time,
Namez

- End of Transmission

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are Alive. Post your transmission.