Sept. 28, 2009 - 7:30pm

As I power back up, the last of them have been put down. for now.

More late mail has come in from the failing servers.

- Transmission from Dan P.
Sept. 22, 2009

Damn! I feel like I slept for days....even though its been a couple of hours. I dont hear the motorcycle idling anymore probably ran out of gas. It was only a matter of time. Oh Well I aquired a few useful items from my shopping endeavor.

  • 2 collapsible potable water containers
  • 1 case of surplus MRE's
  • 8 3-volt lithium batteries
  • high powered range finding binoculars
  • 2 motion activated wildlife camera units
  • ATN 1st generation nightvision monocular
  • Lansky multi-stone knife sharpening kit

Too bad I never met my neighbor, by the looks of his apartment and the supplies I took we probably would have got along well. The big score was the NV monocular, although rudimentary by today's standards it is perfect for what I need. I did spot what appears to be a Stack-On gun locker in a closet, but didnt want to make any unnecessary noise jimmying it open. I'm definitely going back there with proper tools to quietly breech the safe. Its time for a nice U.S Military ham slice MRE.


- End of Transmission

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are Alive. Post your transmission.