Aug. 28, 2009 - 5:05am

Highest priority
  • Find gasoline for the generator
Im am forced to go outside today. It is imperative I find more fuel. The wife knows this and wants to come but it is just to dangerous outside. There is so much I would like to get off my mind and down into this journal, yet I am restricted by my power consumption. The food must stay cold among other things. I could do so much more, if I only had the power. I must find a more reliable source.

I can just feel the power draining from the battery of this Netbook.

Such little time.

Almost all the neighbors have packed up or have disappeared from sight. They could be hiding in there like us, but no one has taken the time to board up any of windows though. I am the only home on this culdesac of rowhomes that has taken the time to do so. Im glad I did that early on, there is no way i could risk the exposure to our home right now with the current state outside.

Those of you that have posted here, I wish you all God Speed in this dark journey that has become a battlefront for us. Watch your six, as Ren would say. Seeing what is out there, if you let it, The Dark can creep into your soul, but reading what is posted here from those of you who are riding out this mess, I see The Light. This is essential. Be cautious, but know that others who are GOOD are out there. We stand together or we fall alone.

The sun is about to rise, I just finished my cup of black coffie.
Time to get geared up to go outside. At least this time I know exactly what is in store for me.

It kills me to leave her alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are Alive. Post your transmission.