Oct. 03, 2009 - 11:49pm

Fitted a rain catch to a huge Rubbermaid tub today. An idea given to me from Jeff Murdock posted above, very clever. Spotted the tub on our way back from our salvage run to the supermarket. Kept a keen eye out for anything that could be useful, always with our heads on a swivel. It took the day alone just to bring it back.

I noticed any trip taken outside pays with the cost of ammunition. Im going through more ammunition than I would ever have expected, but I am still good for now.

Damn, I still have to write down our about journey. In all this it was surreal, It was longer than we expected. My mind is still trying to grasp the images seen out there and that was just in my neighborhood. Let alone this county, state, region, continent, world.......

In my own time, our own time, I will explain it all.

Our story of experiences must be told, so that our children, our children children will know how we fought back and survived starting with this country.

I would just like to say I am proud to be an American. God bless the USA.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are Alive. Post your transmission.