Aug. 22, 2009 - 12:01am

Im feeling very vulnerable with my windows exposed, the doors are strong though. But its the windows that are the week point to this house. The wife is on supply detail, tallying up all the food and water we currently have in the house. When was the last time we went food shopping at BJ's Wholesale Club? Last week?

I can tell she is worried about our external situation outside of our front door, but she doesn't show it. I try to not reveal my sense of panic it either. Nothing new to report on the TV, however two channels that where broadcasting last night are currently white static. There is something screaming inside me saying this situation outside is going to get worse before it gets better.

As I write this now, my Yugoslavian m-72 RPK with a 75 round drum mag in the well, is sitting beside me. Giving off its comforting look of wood and parkerized steel. Im hoping its presence alone will drive away any looters. About an our ago, a guy came sprinting full tilt down my street, hopped my neighbors clean white picket fence and dissapered behind the row of homes. Was that blood on his shirt? It must have just been my imagination.

Something was definately chasing that man, but it did not follow him down my street.

I really need to get in touch with my family and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are Alive. Post your transmission.