Aug. 26, 2009 - 11:16pm

There are others out there.

- Communications from an RRC Chat with Ren
I was doing some searching on the internet on what the hell is happening and found your blog. Thank God there are other people out there attempting to keep in touch. With everything going on in the news I started taking my AR to work with me, leaving it in the truck of course….LOL… I cant imagine the looks from co-workers I would get dressed up in a suit and tie with an AR-15 draiped across my chest. Its my little bushmaster that I put together with LMT stock and eo-tech 552 on a larue riser. I just put a Daniel Defense backup iron sight on it as well. It also has a Midwest industries 4 rail hand guard with a black Tango Down for grip. Its not a bad blaster, but not as accurate as a nice bolt gun by any means. I started taking it to work with me back a few months ago when the stock market was diving down 300 to 500 points in a day. It would suck to have all my gear at home and be miles away if rioting started, and no way to protect myself. I didn’t really want to take time off… yea … I know… dumb move on my part, but I didn’t know if all of this was just media garbage or really happening…. Now I know it’s the latter. You know what they say, hindsight is 20/20.

I don’t know where all you ya’ll are from…. But down here in sunny florida its been raining A LOT. Lemme be the first to tell ya… It seems to act as an amplifier to every bodies panic down here….. this state is being chocked off I think…no food trucks… publix is ….. shit… gotta go … theres someone screaming outside….. brb.
- End of communications

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are Alive. Post your transmission.